Friday, August 8, 2008

Daily Observations: "Overexposed"

This one follows my usual trend of very silly daily observations, but this has to be one of the most disturbing. At this event a few days ago I had to make a pit stop in the men's restroom. As I walked in and walked towards the urinal I saw something I can honestly say I have never seen in over 30 years of living on this place we call Earth.

As I walked in there was a man standing in front of the urinal with his pants down all the way to his ankles, and yes accompanying those pants were his underwear. So I walked in on bare buns. I have never seen that before when walking into a men's restroom. I am not certain what he may have been doing.

After about 2 seconds of shock I quickly exited the restroom, not even acknowledging what I had just seen. I left too quickly to understand what it is he may have been doing and why he chose the urinal for this and not one of the stalls. Very Disturbing....

No comments: