Thursday, April 5, 2007

Virgin Column

I have been told by a few friends that I need to get a blog. This comes from diatribes that i give on numerous topics through speeches, poetry, conversation, or e-mail. In some cases it's because they like to hear what I have to say or think, sometimes it's just because they are tired of listening or reading my e-mail.

So here is my shot at blogging. I plan to cover a number of topics completely unscheduled and spontaneous. I may post several in a day, I may not post for over a month. Some blogs will be short, some will be long.

I will discuss mainly various sports topics. In many cases local to Dallas. Of course not completely limited or dedicated to sports. I am liable to cover politics, race relations, marriage, music, movies, various current events.

Typically my style of presenting thoughts is empirical, but not to the point that I will let that override my gut feeling or reaction. I will stay true to what people do like about my thoughts, they are almost always objective. Even when I am biased on a topic I can generally present it objectively.

So I am sure you tired of reading, let me start blogging.......

1 comment:

B. Holcomb said...

Well done my dude! I will add you as a link from my blog!

Great read...especially the "White ppl and Ron Washington" column