Sunday, April 8, 2007

You need a warm glass of shut the hell up!

Flying out of SFO back to DFW tonight. A couple of things happened that I had to post on the blog.

The first, the man that should be arrested for excessive talking. Especially to a woman that would prefer not to be bothered. Sitting behind me was this loud mouth that just would not quit. To make matters worse he had no concept of "inside voice." He was going on and on about everything that came to mind. At one point he was on some spill about coffee and going through all of the brands at the grocery store and what is good and bad. In a desperate attempt the woman was like, " I only drink coffee at Starbucks." Dude didn't even break stride, five minutes later he was talking about some problem he had on a flight 3 weeks ago. D-U-D-E, take the hint. She would have wrote a check on the spot for $250 for you to shut the HELL up!!! I would have put $20 on it myself. I really had a mind to get this guy told, and to save the poor woman, but my wife was there and discouraged this wholeheartedly. I looked back and the woman was a hot blond, so she probably had it coming..... Also, probably the reason my wife did not want me to help.

Unfortunately I could not focus on the excessive talker too long; because I had my own problem in my aisle. The woman next to me was suffering from s-t-a-n-k-m-o-u-t-h... She was an older lady and her breath smelled like old wet clothes in storage at a thrift store. I immediately went to the headphones. She was still stinging the nostrils. I pulled out the Sudoku as well. This did finally get her off of me, but she then decided to talk over me to my wife. this was worse, I immediately looked at my wife and demanded that she cease and desist this conversation. I still have a burning sensation in my nose right now! She was talking to this little girl in line waiting to use the restroom. She was leaned over all in the child's face talking, direct hit! Before long the little girl was crying.....

It's a simple request, in close proximity please be cognizant of the toxicity content level of your breath. If it is above the legal limit be reminded it is a crime punishable by spending your next flight sitting next to the excessive talker!!!

No comments: